The Saddest Moment is..

When you're dumped by someone you totally love all this time.

It's sad, totally sad. I just don't get it, why this person easily dumped me. Because of one unimportant problem.

Maybe, this the best chance, the right time to dumped me.

I just want to say, i hope you're happy.

And maybe one day if you find another person, i hope that's the best for you.

Cause i realized now, i'm not important and i just a sadness, a trash for your life. All this time.

So, thank you so much, for all the lies, for all the rough words, and for dumped me.

I hope you're happy and get better life, without me.

Deep inside, it hurts me a lot and i don't know, i'm just sad, totally sad.

So bye.

"Don't dissipate people who love you sincerely, cause once they gone, you'll be regret in all your life"

0 comments:

Post a Comment