Vampire Diaries VS MoymoyPalaboy

kinda weird huh?

Well i spend this pathethic holiday with sleeping, eating, watching dvd, blablabla. There's one vampires tv show that recomended by my older sisters MANGKIBAO and MBA BESEK (what a lovely name :D). And the tittle is *drumroll* The Vampire Diaries. Yup another-vampires-complicated-love-story. But it's different with Twilight and True Blood that i watched before. Well these vampires who called with Salvatore Brothers are so much gorgeous !. Wanna see them? Here they are *drumroll*









I've told you that they're hot !



And this is the lucky girl that they're fighting for


Seriously you should watch that tv show !

Okay time to move to moymoypalaboy. Well last night, i got a kind of heavy insomnia with nobody accompany me so i got an idea to open youtube and search Moymoy Palaboy. It's not about vampires or dancers but it's about two boys that emm crazy is not enough to describe them, but seiously they're sooo funny, successfuly make me laugh out loud and take my stress away. These are my favorites :



You should open that links seriously you'll never regret i really mean it. Well my fingers getting sick. And last for my big sister who mad at me right now, have a safe flight i'm sorry and text me okay lottalove for you. well si yu le' tah

0 comments:

Post a Comment